Saturday, December 31, 2005

End-of-the-year tag

I don’t know what all the fuss about doing tags is. But I love it! So here’s one to end the year with.

Lines from the first post I made every month in the past year.

January - "Rahul Saxena, you are MY Indian Idol." *Damn you, stupid Indian public!*
(When my favourite contestant on Indian Idol lost.)

February - Despite being a huge Pringles-lover, I guess IntelliFood is just not for me!
(When Pringles came out with this crazy new concept of printing questions and answers on their chips!!!)

March - I want him SO BAD!!!
(Self-explanatory.)

April - I love my dad.
(Period.)

May - Call me racist, but there has to be a way to shut the Chinese up!
(I’m thinking guns?!?)

June - If something doesn’t seem beautiful, the first question you must ask yourself is why you think it’s not beautiful. You will soon realize that there is, in fact, no reason at all.
(Profound!)

July – It’s 9 pm. And the sun hasn’t set yet.
(Ms. V the weathergirl?)

August –

(No points for guessing some of the words from the thousand this picture speaks.)

September – My, my! My wandering eyes...
(**Censored**)

October – 18th September

November - I could tell from the minute I woke up,
It's gonna be a lonely lonely lonely lonely day

(Lyrics from the song “Lonely Day” by Phantom Planet.)

December – A Garfield a day makes me happy and gay

The End.
Of this post.
And 2005.

12 Comments:

At January 01, 2006 1:09 am, Blogger virdi said...

happy new year...

 
At January 02, 2006 4:26 am, Blogger PNA said...

happy new year .........

and that's interesting.......
Ms. V

aSh

 
At January 02, 2006 6:32 am, Blogger Sarang Anajwala said...

Happy new year....
good post :)

 
At January 02, 2006 7:09 am, Blogger Random Access said...

Happy new year...May this year bring us more of Ms. V... and Oman... and the dark side of the world...

May the force be with ur enemy cos they will need it if they come face to face with ur claws!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

 
At January 02, 2006 8:30 am, Blogger Harish Suryanarayana said...

Your blog never ceases to be interesting :) .. Keep it up and Happy New Year !!!

 
At January 03, 2006 1:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!!

Happy new year!

Back in Canada eh?? Whats up!?

 
At January 03, 2006 11:02 am, Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

Virdi: Same to you :)

Ash and Sarang:: Thanks. Happy New Year to you too :)

RA: Hee hee. You bet!

Harish: Gee thanks :D

GC: Yeah. Back to the cold dreary depressing part of the world.

 
At January 03, 2006 1:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww... dont worry! it cant be THAT bad...

I'm sure there are some (or just one) good reason be in canada:-)

 
At January 04, 2006 9:25 pm, Blogger Sayesha said...

happy new year! :)

 
At January 05, 2006 10:51 pm, Blogger Priya said...

happy new year girl!! :D
kinda late i know.. but u can dig it... ;)

...p..

 
At January 06, 2006 10:17 am, Blogger Vasanth said...

happy happy ..... buddy...awesome summary of the year...

 
At January 07, 2006 12:20 pm, Blogger M said...

Happy belated New Year! If I write more in my blog this year, I'm gonna steal your 'end-of-the-year' post thing, if you don't mind. =P

And yeah, it'd be awesome if you could send the song! AIM? MSN? Email? Let me know which way you prefer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home