Monday, December 12, 2005

Real Bloggers

Since it’s finals’ week, I’m not feeling too creative. I don’t think I can come up with anything to blog about, unless and until someone pisses me off again, which is quite likely since I feel like an atom that’s about to spit out its neutrons. So, I thought that this would be a good time to introduce you to some of my blogger friends; bloggers whom I have spent some quality physical time with in my life. I’ll give some of you a moment to snicker.

Alright then. Here they are. Treat them well, or face my wrath!

  • The Big 'S' – Here’s a smart guy who I studied with back in school. I didn’t spend a lot of time with him, but liked him nevertheless. Now, he’s at IIT Rourkee and he blogs to keep himself sane, I guess. Don’t ask me what the title of his blog means. People like him are not part of my regular crowd ;)

  • Tar – This is my wonderful cousin. She is an amazing writer, and an even more amazing poet. She’s one of those few people left who truly has a heart of gold. Her laughter is contagious, to say the least! Read her, love her.

  • The Bitch – If you thought I was bad, then you haven’t seen the worst. If there’s one person who can bitch better than me, then it’s ‘the bitch’ herself. I love her! In fact, I respect her. She will tell you exactly what’s on her mind, and that’s not a good thing. If you’re wearing that green shirt which everyone else thinks looks ugly but they won’t tell you, she won’t tell you either. She’ll just throw up on you and then expect you to be grateful to her for giving you a valid reason to change. Read her only if you can handle bitchiness at its peak.

  • A.D. – My buddy, my bodyguard and my first crush ever. Anyone who messes with me is messing with him. And you don’t want to mess with him, because when one has been held at knifepoint, gunpoint etc, he knows no fear. No, that’s not the kind of crowd he hangs out with. Since he’s bravely handled every hurdle life has thrown his way, he recently decided to take up the challenge of maintaining a blog. He’s surprised me by being a much better writer than I thought he would be.

  • Shashwat - Honesty at its best. It's so nice to see a guy speak from the heart once in a while. Most people don't get him, but that's not his fault. A fellow scorpion and a brother-like figure to me. One good guy.

There are a couple of other people I know who blog, but they’re not regular off late. As and when they come alive, I shall bring them to your notice.

Special Mention:

Mona – I don’t know who she is. But I like her. We comment on each other’s blogs, though not that regularly. I think we both follow each other’s blogs quite religiously though, except during times like when I lost my dad and when she got married. We’re even on each other’s MSN lists but we’ve never chatted! Yet I feel like I know her. There’s something about her that is believable and genuine. I don’t know if I’ll ever get a chance to go to Dubai again because of my situation, but if I do, I would love to meet her.

15 Comments:

At December 12, 2005 8:13 am, Blogger Leon said...

Will check those blogs out..

Btw, I could do with some advertisement too.. :p

So how come I don't get a special mention?.. :-(

 
At December 12, 2005 8:16 am, Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

I didn't think you'd need it! Come on. You've got your fan following, not to mention some extra special fans :p

 
At December 12, 2005 3:47 pm, Blogger Leon said...

I'm greedy.. I always need advertisement. :p

But I would be mollified if you say you're one of those extra special fans... :D.

 
At December 12, 2005 7:22 pm, Blogger Random Access said...

Nice to make ppl feel spl :)

I would like to reverse your pretence on bitching when it comes to entertainment!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

 
At December 13, 2005 1:39 am, Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

Nirmal: Well, I'm your fan. And well, I'm extra special. So I guess that could make me your extra special fan :p

RA: I didn't get what you meant. You mean, I pretend to bitch?

 
At December 13, 2005 10:09 am, Blogger Sahil said...

If it's any consolation V, I didn't get what random guy said either...

 
At December 13, 2005 3:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask A.D. to accept annonymous posts. I cant be bothered to join the blogging community...yet.

Vivek

 
At December 13, 2005 7:32 pm, Blogger SonnyBoy said...

nice to know that u liked the template. and roommates? u must see the ones i got! :-)

 
At December 14, 2005 5:15 am, Blogger Priya said...

hey girl..been lost fm the blogger world for quite sumtime now.. will catch up with everything real soon!!

..p..

 
At December 14, 2005 7:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh AD doesnt allow anonymous comments...sooo...leaving his blog comment here....gues vids wont mind ....hey teddy bear (christened so by french ma'm back in scool... lol) nice reading abt his life in sri....(wonder wher he's headin off to nxt)....

&i agree wid anonymous1

 
At December 14, 2005 8:37 am, Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

Sahil: Yes, it is!

Viv: You lazy bum. Shall I create you an account so you can post your comments? And how come you want to post comments on his and not on my blog??????????? MEANO!

Sonnyboy: I was being sarcastic about the roommates! They can be quite the pain in the wrong places.

Priya: Good to have you back :)

Anon: Okay seriously. Who are all these people who want to comment on AD's blog and not on mine? Hmph!

 
At December 15, 2005 12:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the sweetest! And yep, you're right, I'm your secret stalker. Hehe.
I see you on MSN and occassionally I think about saying hey and then something always comes up.
What's up with that you think?

 
At December 15, 2005 8:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm....the reason: New bloggers need all the help and encouragement they can get to keep blogging, since it is hard at first (iv heard). On the other hand, commenting on blogs that have been goin on for ages only encourages the bloggers to keep writing...and they just dont get the hint. .. ;P

Thats why I dont comment on your blog that much...haha...


Vivek

 
At December 16, 2005 2:37 am, Blogger alok said...

thanx a lot for the advertisment.... that was a lot of things for u to say.. all in one goooooo... u put my rep up anyway ...

well taking vivek suggestion into consideration.. i have started accepting Anonymous posts. but anyone gonna say shit on there... gonna get it from me .

 
At March 07, 2007 3:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home