Saturday, June 11, 2005

Wish granted, RA :D

I'm so shocked. I don't know what to say. I didn't expect this at all. *sniff sniff* I feel so honoured.

First of all, I would like to thank my parents without whom this wouldn't have been possible. I thank my sister and my friends who believed in me. I would like to thank my computer teacher, Mr. C Pluss from school who taught me how to type. I would also like to thank Mr. Gramm A.R. Wright and Mrs. Sim Elyse, my middle and high school English teachers for teaching me good English. I thank Best Buy who provided me my laptop and Shaw Cable Systems for being an excellent ISP. And last but not the least, I thank all my fans who are the reason I am here today. You guys are great. Thank you so much. Thank you!

6 Comments:

At June 11, 2005 8:30 am, Blogger Random Access said...

Im honoured! It was damn surprising though.. Thanks :)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

 
At June 11, 2005 10:17 am, Blogger Vasanth said...

hmmm typical ctrl C and ctrl V....amazingly artistic ;)

 
At June 11, 2005 10:54 am, Blogger Random Access said...

Dont say anything against that! That gives people like me 80% of our working life!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

 
At June 11, 2005 4:03 pm, Blogger Anjali said...

Ms.V,I'm one of ur fans:)good one.

 
At June 12, 2005 6:14 am, Blogger meetu said...

first time on ur blog thru arch storm's . this one was really coool.

 
At June 12, 2005 6:49 am, Blogger Vaibhav said...

I want to be you when I grow up!Can I have your autograph?

Sheesh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home