Friday, September 09, 2005

Sequels

Sequels are in. There’s Spiderman 2, Shrek 2. Sometimes they come with different names. The Mummy returns, Meet the Fockers. Sometimes there is more than one sequel. Matrix Revolutions, Batman forever. Heck, forget movies; there was even a WW II.

Anything that ends abruptly pretty much has to be continued. You don’t necessarily need a Schwarzeneggerish “I’ll be back” to tell you that. History repeats itself after all.

And thus I return to the blogging scene. It’s titled “Ms. V’s back – The return of the nonsense”. Coming to a web page near you.

(For those of you who are really slow, I'm back from vacation. You guys should have gotten the hint when I blogged on two consecutive days. That's just not possible from a fifth world country.)

10 Comments:

At September 10, 2005 3:39 am, Blogger Random Access said...

Welcome bak Ms. V. Ms-ed u.

And thats wht I call return with a bang ;) Miss chennai, miss blore and miss stockholm!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

 
At September 10, 2005 5:41 am, Blogger Sahil said...

Ok off topic. But I gotta ask this.

"Random Access
The search has just begun!!"

what's up with that?

 
At September 10, 2005 6:24 am, Blogger Yohan said...

These techies I tell you.

 
At September 10, 2005 9:19 am, Blogger Vikas said...

Hmm...how about christening it V2? Then it would be a dual sequel..of Ms. V and of U2!!

Its not me, its the rains I tell ya!

 
At September 10, 2005 10:17 am, Blogger Random Access said...

Sahil, thats my signature/fingerprint/thumbprint whatever u call it in ur part of the world.

And it does portray a lot abt me...
If you wanna keep searching, visit my blog.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

 
At September 10, 2005 8:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hailla ! shes back !The carpets are real costly these days else i wud have rolled out a big red carpet.but see ..i roll out this...doormat for you ...WELCOME !

 
At September 11, 2005 12:41 am, Blogger Sayesha said...

Welcome back :)

 
At September 11, 2005 4:57 pm, Blogger Leon said...

It's time you got back.. I'm sure missed atleast a week of classes. Bad girl.. :p

 
At February 20, 2007 2:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

 
At March 02, 2007 3:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... cheap effexor xr free shipping valtrex prescriptions for less

 

Post a Comment

<< Home