Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Straight or otherwise, better be doubly sure ;)

So here is a conversation between a friend of mine and a friend of his. They are talking about homosexuality. My friend is okay with it. His friend however, thinks otherwise.

His Friend: What if your son tells you that he is homosexual?
My Friend: It is really up to him. If that’s the person he is comfortable being, then there is nothing I have to say. What if your son tells you that he is homosexual?
His Friend: I will ask him to try sleeping with a girl first.
My Friend: If your son is having sex with a girl, will you ask him to try it with a guy too just so he is sure?

In my head, this plays out like a comic strip! The character of His Friend would have that stumped expression on his face. Something like this...

(Okay, so I just wanted to use the new Blogger Images feature. Get over it! :p)

5 Comments:

At June 29, 2005 3:50 am, Blogger Yohan said...

Good way to start using images. Wile E. Coyote rocks.

I'm heading off tonight, and shall lay low for a while. Keep me informed about the wedding plans...I know a good bakery that makes a mean wedding cake.

Tawaks, I'm one step ahead of ya! I got 11 items in the crimson room (and then cheated). Then I tried the veridian room).

 
At June 29, 2005 5:10 am, Blogger Vaibhav said...

Dude, don't cheat! it no fun then!

weren't you surprised when the elf showed up with that piece of paper? It really became cool then no?

 
At June 29, 2005 5:54 am, Blogger Balakumar said...

What elf? I have been thru all the rooms and dont recollect any elf.

 
At June 29, 2005 10:46 am, Blogger Random Access said...

I love the pic :)

 
At June 29, 2005 5:30 pm, Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

Exactly! What elf? I got 11 items too and then computer conked off. Plus it was time to sleep. I'm resuming now though, so hope I meet the elf.

Thanks, RA. I was trying to find one of Daffy with that expression, because I love Daffy. But, I didn't have the patience to keep looking once I found this one.

What do you mean, Vikas? You against homosexuality?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home