Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Knowing me, knowing you

About Me,

This is usually the first place my eyes go to on somebody’s blog. And I’m sure I’m speaking for a majority here. But none of us actually answer that question (?) in the real sense. A couple of adjectives tell me nothing about you. Everybody is kind or funny or stupid or fair or smart. I personally don’t think adjectives could do justice to me. What is it that makes one unique? We’re all not the same kind of funny, are we? Well, I’ll tell you what makes me ‘me’. And I couldn't care less if Google or Blogger or the CIA, for that matter, wish to use this information against me. (There is obviously a lot more to me than is listed here but some information cannot be made public.)

I love – popping bubble wraps. (I was addicted at one point. There have been cat fights with my sister over this. I still have claw scars for proof.)

I hate – fluctuating showers. (I have never experienced this before coming to the west. I don’t know what the flaw in the pipe systems here is, but way too many times I’ve found the bliss of my hot bath being annihilated with a burst of cold water.)

I scare – when the toaster pops. (I am not embarrassed. I am NOT EMBARRASSED.)

I fear – the dark. (Now you all know why else I stay up all night.)

I loathe – insects. (Even butterflies!)

I am particularly proud of – being a vegetarian. (I feel less barbaric.)

My ex-definition of life - “Life is like a roller-coaster ride. It has its ups and downs.” (I soon realized the huge difference because I particularly love the ride down on a roller coaster.)

My current definition of life – Life is a four-letter word indeed.

I feel bad about – not going to be able to hear every song ever made in the history of mankind.

I would risk my life to – go bungee jumping. (But I want it to be a couple-thing. Death won’t do us part!)

Food I’m craving – Indian chaat food followed by some jalebis. (What would it take to get one freaking plate of pani puri around here???)

Something I want but am afraid to go through with – is a scorpion tattoo. (I haven’t decided where yet and suggestions will not be entertained!)

If I were granted one wish – I would wish for my uncle to be alive.

A habit I’ve got – is to associate close friends and special events in my life with specific songs.

If there is one quality I could change about me – it would be my tendency to proc… uhm… how about I finish this some other time okay?

So, what about you?

26 Comments:

At June 22, 2005 3:50 am, Blogger Vaibhav said...

V...V...V...
how did you ever manage to get SO full of yourself!
(Song in my head for this occassion: You're so Fine, You're so Fine....)

Brat!

 
At June 22, 2005 4:00 am, Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

:o Now what did I do wrong??? I've probably been hanging around your blog too much :p (Which "You're so Fine" are you talking about?)

 
At June 22, 2005 4:07 am, Blogger Vaibhav said...

I meant that in a totally affectionate way sweets!
dunno which song and who it's by... just some cheerleader type females chanting it like the way cheerleaders do..

 
At June 22, 2005 4:20 am, Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

Aww. I was just making sure 'cos I think I've heard one go "you're so fine, wanna make you mine" ;)

 
At June 22, 2005 4:26 am, Blogger Vaibhav said...

well, this one isn't quite that bad...

what time is it there?

 
At June 22, 2005 4:28 am, Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

4:30 a.m.!

 
At June 22, 2005 4:32 am, Blogger Vaibhav said...

wo! and what time do your classes star? (just trying to find a slot for the messenger thing)

 
At June 22, 2005 4:33 am, Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

9 a.m. on M,T,W and Th :(

 
At June 22, 2005 4:38 am, Blogger Vaibhav said...

and fridays??

 
At June 22, 2005 4:39 am, Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

Freedom :D

 
At June 22, 2005 4:43 am, Blogger Vaibhav said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At June 22, 2005 4:45 am, Blogger Vaibhav said...

Notice how we are practically chatting right now?

well, then Friday it is... it is far, but so is Vancouver (whatever the hell that means)

 
At June 22, 2005 4:48 am, Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

Hehe. Your blog's gone through this a bit too, though there's always been more people involved.

And I don't think all cities were named to mean something :p

 
At June 22, 2005 4:50 am, Blogger Vaibhav said...

Did you mention "witty" somewhere on this post?!

No? GOOD!

 
At June 22, 2005 4:53 am, Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

Hehehehehe. No adjectives, remember? It's embedded in the writing though :p

 
At June 22, 2005 5:01 am, Blogger Vaibhav said...

That it is :)

 
At June 22, 2005 5:05 am, Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

I don't know if I like it more when you're being nice to me or when you're being otherwise!

 
At June 22, 2005 5:16 am, Blogger Vaibhav said...

as long as you like it...
(Brat!)

 
At June 22, 2005 9:02 am, Blogger Yohan said...

I saw 18 comments, and I thought, a lively debate on, perhaps, vegetarianism (plants are alive too), feeling glad about not being able to hear all songs (Iron Maiden would be included in that list), and the specific songs you associate with whatever.

But I find Cyberflirt Version 2.0.

("Sweets?!")

 
At June 22, 2005 10:04 am, Blogger Vasanth said...

hey VVVVVVVVVV the moment i saw 17 comments.....ohh my god...

well not much people teling abt themselves in a public forum...but i know your other side too....all that written is one samatthu half ;P

 
At June 22, 2005 8:16 pm, Blogger Vaibhav said...

Hey "Sweets" is sweet! I call your girlfriend that too.

 
At June 22, 2005 8:19 pm, Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

I'm glad you do. The poor girl needs to hear terms of endearment from SOMEBODY!!!!

 
At June 23, 2005 7:28 am, Blogger Vikas said...

Umm...I usually the title in big letters...but whatever!

Bubblewrap helps a lot!

 
At June 23, 2005 8:57 am, Blogger Yohan said...

"Sweets" sounds like something a mobster would call his moll. Or "Cookie" or "Toots".

Sheesh.

 
At June 23, 2005 9:52 am, Blogger Vikas said...

*see

 
At March 04, 2007 8:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home