Saturday, October 08, 2005

"I'm done moping"

I really don't know if that's a question, a statement or a lie. Hence, the lack of a punctuation mark within the quotation marks. I'm blogging again. I don't know why, but then, I never really had a valid reason. I don't know if I can be the same "I-don't-give-a-damn-about-nothing" bitch, because this time I'm forced to give a damn. I hope none of you have to ever face this situation in your lives, but it's bloody hard not having a dad in your life anymore. It's probably only a little less worse than being a complete orphan. Yeah, that's how I call myself now. I'm half an orphan.

Anyway, I find that I'm not moping as much anymore. Is it because I've done it for an entire year that I've now run out of tears? Am I really a stronger person or do I really not care? It's amazing how many questions run through your head at moments like this. In fact, pain has been replaced by fury. So much in fact that I actually have to give myself a couple of days before I can pen down how I really feel. I don't think my posts are going to be very coherent from now on. I don't even know if they'll be interesting enough to read. But does it even matter anymore?

He didn't deserve to die. My mom didn't deserve this either. I'm done cursing the Americans and the Chinese, temporarily though, because I have a lot more directions in which my anger is heading right now. I still think they should pass a law to ban Chinese females from talking.

Hope all of you are excited about reading a blog that's going to be PMS-y for quite a while. Because I sure am not.

5 Comments:

At October 08, 2005 8:27 am, Blogger Vikas said...

Hey really sorry for the loss!

I could suggest a million different things but then, you'll have to figure it out for yourself I guess. Life goes on!

All the best.

 
At October 08, 2005 10:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgive me for talking about it, but there is much that will be harmed if you turn to fury.
I dont plan to advise you, it would be foolish on my part to do so. I'm just sorry for your loss, and I hope everything gets better soon.

Especially that law banning chinese females from talking.

 
At October 08, 2005 8:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One day a chinese girl will bite you!

 
At October 09, 2005 3:41 am, Blogger Random Access said...

Come bak to terms Ms. V, u have got much more to live life for, now than ever! All the very best! The only thing I can dare say is that im ther, if u need anything at all...

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

 
At March 01, 2007 7:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home