Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Blahging

Okay. This is the weirdest feeling in the world. I’m staring at my blog and I don’t know what to write about. Now usually, I only write because some topic irks me or urges me to write about it. Today, I want to write for the sake of writing. I don’t have anything to write about. But I want to write. And I can’t. I’m pulling a complete blank. It’s like constipation. You know you’ve got to shit but it won’t come out. At least, in that case, there is the potential of something coming out eventually. See? This is what I meant. I’m talking shit, literally! I don’t know what to say. I’ve been scratching my head over this for the past one hour. I’m bleeding now and that’s due to my one-inch nails. It’s interesting that earlier, I always made sure they were cut. And then I came to this part of the world where people paid to stick on some artificial crap to pose as their nails! I found that rather preposterous. I’ve never really cared about being nice to the people here and so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to rub it in their faces.
You won’t believe the number of times females have gawked at me. “Are those real?”, I’ve been asked about a zillion times. It even took me a while to get used to the fact that they were only enquiring about my nails but my reply of “Yes” accompanied with a huge grin on my face sufficed as an answer to either. Nails. Intellectually stimulating indeed. Not that my writing is ever intellectually stimulating. I don’t think it’s meant to be. It’s really frustrating. This feeling. When you want to do something and you can’t. It’s like when you shift to a new place and you decide that it’s going to be a new beginning; that you’ll go to the gym everyday henceforth. And then you find out that there isn’t a gym within a 2-hour distance from your place. Now if I really wanted to, I could write about anything. I’m sure I could write an interesting essay about my lampshade or an erotic poem on hot men. Ooh! An erotic poem… Me likey!

20 Comments:

At September 14, 2005 2:47 am, Blogger Random Access said...

I wud be very careful not to come within an inch of u..hihi..

And what an analogy! shit :P

I guess this bloggers block is affecting quite a few. But wht the heck, if u dont feel like writing, dont write :P

Btw, u clarified on a few things as being real, but u have to realise tht a few ppl can actually know a lot abt u from a few fingers ;) mmm...interesting..

A poem! A poem! A poem!
What? When? Where? How? Whom?

But make sure that I can replace he with she and fwd ;)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

 
At September 14, 2005 6:50 am, Blogger Yohan said...

So those are your claws eh? Yipe.

 
At September 14, 2005 8:32 am, Blogger Priya said...

was sailing in the same boat as u girl.. jus a few days back,, remembr?? ;)
..p..

 
At September 14, 2005 2:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugly!

 
At September 14, 2005 6:41 pm, Blogger maheshbalaji said...

eeeeeeks!!

go scratch walls with those! :-p

 
At September 15, 2005 12:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuckie!!! So ugly. Go scratch ur *** with those nails .....it may solve the constipation problem!

 
At September 15, 2005 9:10 am, Blogger Sid said...

Hey,

My first comments.Nails too weird.Picture of your toe nails and finger nails the same size.Even weirder.

Thanks for ur comments by the way and all readers are most welcome.Will look into this spam stuff, dudes dont leave me alone anywhere.

 
At September 15, 2005 11:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh lord! those are daggers. How do they agree to let u on commercial aircraft?
aa

 
At September 15, 2005 11:43 am, Blogger uglygirl said...

DidYOUknow it is kinda grammatically wrong to say a gay?
did you mean gay woman, or gay man? do you say a girl and a straight? or a tree and a cute? Because you see, a person who is gay is not a gay, he just is gay. Most of the world realises that the word GAY is quite an adjective. eh what say?

Yours Gaily.

 
At September 15, 2005 12:31 pm, Blogger Vasanth said...

vvvvvv.... next photo...will that be a series of your teeth...and that lovely clip of yours...i have immagined that way..hehehe

 
At September 15, 2005 7:00 pm, Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

Georgie: It's violet!Violet!

Sid: Yes. Now that I've cut my finger nails, my toe nails are longer! Haha. Luckily I wear shoes :p

AA: Well it's either my nails or my nailcutter! Somehow they aren't budging on the nailcutter issue. So I thought "Payback time!" ;)

Vasanth: :p

UglyGirl: Probably everybody else would agree with you. Probably 2 years ago I would have agreed with you. But today I vehemently disagree. Gay is now not only an adjective, it is also a noun. Gay does not stand just for a man anymore. It's the gay community. It includes men and women. If you want to be politically correct, you might say gays and lesbians. But it's not so much that the gay community emphasizes it. So now gay=homosexual. And since you can say 'a homosexual', you can say 'a gay'. I meant a gay man, btw :) But it is now alright to just say he's gay (which is his sexual orientation) or he is a gay (which is another word for homosexual).

 
At September 15, 2005 9:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arre yaar no tension lene ka .write whatever comes in your "bheja".to be honest , whatever you write is always more enjoyable than reading those serious intense blogs discussing social causes and stuff.so keep writing.i love ur blog even if its about constipation and all.and this love is not "inspired" by a fright of your nails.

And to anonymous asses - guys by trying to run down someone under the cover of anonymity , and that too by using filthy remarks reflects only on your state of development.so stop making a fool of urself , there are enough of vidyas around to 'nail' you.

 
At September 16, 2005 4:51 am, Blogger Vaibhav said...

It is with a heavy heart that I say this...


Yuck!

 
At September 16, 2005 9:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only part I can confirm from all of the above is the fact that its true. "A gay" is the right way to say it. "Those gays" is also correct use.

The word "gay" when used as a noun means:

A man whose sexual orientation is to men: an alliance of gays and lesbians

Random no more!
The Sequential era is here !!!

(hehe.. just felt like writing the last bit :-)

 
At September 16, 2005 8:29 pm, Blogger ranga said...

Karumam daa..trust this female to come up with the craziest analogy in the world....and even with her constipation she's managed to clog up the loo that her blog is...

anyway, this comment is JUS to tell u that I'm back ;)....

 
At September 16, 2005 9:16 pm, Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

Abhi: Aww. Thanks :)

Vibes: It's with a heavy heart that I cut my nails too. They're no more :(

Gautam: So there's 2 of us who's well informed ;)

Karthik: You do NOT come back after a hiatus only to compare my blog to a loo!!!!! Purinjudha?????

 
At September 20, 2005 1:18 pm, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

Ya now the erotic poem on men would definitely be welcome :-P

 
At September 21, 2005 7:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lookit those nails. Are they real? :O

Great blog, btw. First time here, definitely not the last :)

 
At October 17, 2005 3:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

plz post a pic of other body parts tht are real.

 
At February 14, 2007 7:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home