Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Huh ?!?

I’m broke, in terms of ideas worth blogging about; as dry as the Sahara desert. (I was going to use another analogy there but kids might read this stuff, right? Anyway, for those of you with over-imaginative minds, think of all things dry!) So, I’m looking around my room trying to be inspired by something. I’ve written about the mess a gazillion times so I’m sure no one wants to hear about glue sticks lying open (when I would have eventually digressed to mention how gum is such a funny word to me now) or about the silver fish that reside in my room under, well just about, anything. I stared long and hard at my Garfield poster but even he failed to inspire. And that’s when it hit me - The Cold War. That is going to be my topic for my major term paper in Political Science. Does anyone know how to make sure your entire body is in sync with the current season? Because my hair is under the impression that it’s Fall!

5 Comments:

At July 13, 2005 3:23 am, Blogger Vaibhav said...

appropriate title...

 
At July 13, 2005 4:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

meh ...I rather read from a cerial box ;P

 
At July 13, 2005 6:48 am, Blogger Vikas said...

write poetry!

allow me to inspire you...

"Thought long about all things dry,
couldnt come up with any, sigh!"

...or maybe it was not such a good idea!

 
At July 13, 2005 11:32 am, Blogger Random Access said...

yeah, poetry is always nice, but tht is good only when its inspired... anywayz, i really am too sleepy to think of anything now..i juz guess blogging itself is something nice..atleast for those who read it..

I juz dint get wht else cud be dry.. maybe cos im zzz or im filled with a bottle of coke..

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

 
At February 28, 2007 9:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home